The silly wayward one apparently had enough of the freezing (literally) cold outside and ran up to the porch door this morning. My dear friend Gemma heard him scratching and tried to coax him inside. He chirped back at her, but remained hidden, so she ran to my room and woke me up. I tore upstairs and outside (in my bathrobe) and called to him. After a few minutes of consideration (and me shaking his treat bag) he poked his head out from under the deck. Then he basically came right to me and I grabbed him up like the frantic worried thing I was.
Because I had to go to work, Gemma stayed with the kitty all day. And sent me amusing photos via email so that I'd know he was still safe and sound. He spent much of the day cuddling and sleeping (hey, the outside is a tough, energy sapping world) and then gave me a nice hug upon my return. (if you'd like to hear a longer version of the story from Gemma's perspective, jump right over here and say hi- be welcoming now, she's new, and she saved my kitty from almost certain frozen toes.)
I'm trying a clickable thumbnail thing... we'll see if it works. In theory, you should be able to click for bigger pics.




Because I had to go to work, Gemma stayed with the kitty all day. And sent me amusing photos via email so that I'd know he was still safe and sound. He spent much of the day cuddling and sleeping (hey, the outside is a tough, energy sapping world) and then gave me a nice hug upon my return. (if you'd like to hear a longer version of the story from Gemma's perspective, jump right over here and say hi- be welcoming now, she's new, and she saved my kitty from almost certain frozen toes.)
I'm trying a clickable thumbnail thing... we'll see if it works. In theory, you should be able to click for bigger pics.




